Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Looking all over the web to find the specs bolts to attach

Customer Question

Looking all over the web to find the specs for the bolts to attach the TV to the stand. This is a Bravia R610c (40-inch). So far I hear M6 X 16 mm and M5 X 16mm
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Pretty new, just bought it in the past year.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Heh. I looked through my screw drawer and determined noting I have fits.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

I can provide you info about required screws and all I need is complete model number written on back of TV please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** 5 minutes to attach the picture taken from related manual that contains required screws info.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Required screws are M4X12 and 3X10, please check attached image for more details about table stand info.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.