Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I pushed the wrong button. Now it tells me there is no

Customer Question

I pushed the wrong button. Now it tells me there is no signal
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pressing input. Almost every button.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nlò
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You almost certainly either set the tv to the wrong input mode, or turned off the input device.

First, press the input button on the tv remote (not cable/satellite/etc remotes), repeatedly, pausing after each press, until you get back to the proper input.

If no change, press the Power button on your cable/satellite remote, and then try input again.

If still no results, please reply back with the complete make/model of the tv, and specific details of the hookups - meaning what device is connected and where, for example cable box on hdmi1, dvd on hdmi2, etc