Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 2002 RCA Tru Flat Twin Tuner Unified Chassis T V

Customer Question

I have a 2002 RCA Tru Flat Twin Tuner Unified Chassis T V Model # ***** when I put a DVD in it tells me on the screen that there is no disc in , what am I doing wrong,
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi Don and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the RCA.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
B271F680
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

For some reason, B271F680 is reported back as a non-valid RCA product. The model number would be something like 27F500TDV.

Still, have you tried to clean the laser lens of the DVD player using a disc for such purpose?