Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 2002 RCA Tru Flat Twin Tuner Unified Chassis T V

Customer Question

I have a 2002 RCA Tru Flat Twin Tuner Unified Chassis T V Model # ***** when I put a DVD in it tells me on the screen that there is no disc in , what am I doing wrong,
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi Don and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the RCA.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

For some reason, B271F680 is reported back as a non-valid RCA product. The model number would be something like 27F500TDV.

Still, have you tried to clean the laser lens of the DVD player using a disc for such purpose?