Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 50 inch Zenith Plasma flat screen - picture is

Customer Question

I have a 50 inch Zenith Plasma flat screen - picture is great but sound suddenly disappeared - thought mute button on Suddenlink hand control might have been touched - tried mute button but that hasn't fixed it.
Ideas ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
If you press the volume up/down buttons on the tv itself does that change anything?
Do you see the volume bar/indicator move at all, even if sound doesn't actually change?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
z50pt320 I have tried the things you mentioned and some in the owners manual beyond your suggestion. Thanks but I would like to cancel this order and apply it to out VISA card.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

I was simply asking some information for diagnostic purposes, they were not actually suggestions or answers given yet.

You would cancel from the help page, or if you prefer to continue let me know.