Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to update the software on my humax hd-fox t2 can

Customer Question

I am trying to update the software on my humax hd-fox t2 can you help via remote cony
trol
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me where you're getting stuck?
I could certainly help you with the computer part (downloading and transferring files), but I can't access your humax remotely.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I keep downloading the update to a usb pen but when I insert the pen itno the youviewbox nothing happens so apparently you cannot assist
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Are you actually opening and decompressing the download to copy the actual file, rather than the package/shell?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think so check if you like but remember 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

We are all independent techs here, I'm happy to go through this further with you to check and verify everything, but I would want to be credited for my time regardless of the outcome, as if it still fails even after all the proper steps, that is outside either of our control. If that is not agreeable to you, then I'll opt out of the question and allow you to seek help elsewhere.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** nice day.