Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Excuse my ignorance, but, I'm trying to set up my

Customer Question

Good Morning! Excuse my ignorance, but, I'm trying to set up my LC-50N6000U for the first time. I have an electrician coming this morning to put a recepticle behind the wall mount. Can you tell me what other cable I will need to connect the TV to my cable box? I'm assuming an HDMI. I know we will need the coaxial cable fron the cable connection, but, wasn't sure what I need for the cable box to the TV. Sorry for the stupid question!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Cable box to the TV is usually HDMI however it depends what cable box you have other than HDMI then it may be RCA of red\green\blue (component video)however I am pretty sure that you will need a HDMI lead instead you can get a good quality one from radio shack or similar

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you their is a rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you

Do you still need help with this please?

If all is well could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** only way the site will release payment to me thanks again