Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Trying to change input on samsung tv with comcast silver

Customer Question

trying to change input on samsung tv with comcast silver remote but it only changes the channel to 7
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: no samsung remote. no buttons on samsung. just a toggle switch which does not respond
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried switching to tv, aux, cable
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: im at a hotal trying to watch my computer on big screen with hdmi card
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the full model number of the tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.