Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

How do I get rid of the demo ads that are coming on my

Customer Question

How do I get rid of the demo ads that are coming on my screen every few seconds (LED Series 6000, breakthrough pic quality, ultra slim, Info Link, etc.). My Samsung is a UN46B6000VF and this just started happening after several years!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

I am just digging the info out for you be about 5 to 10 mins

OK please try this method <<<click

If this does not work or appears tbeincorrect let me know

The set is in demo mode

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician) if you need more help let me know , note the question is open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Do you need anymore help please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I called Samsung and they were not able to help me. The usual ways to switch from demo to home use did not work. If you want to call me, that's fine.

I do not use the phone call facility (for technical reasons)

Now did you click on the link above?if so did you carry out the method to get out of demo mode that is in that link above?

I am just interested in the situation now with the TV please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This technician was not able to help me, nor was Samsung. I have had to take the TV to an electronics repair shop. I was willing to talk to the technician on the phone but he said he does not use the phone for technical reasons. I tried his suggestions, as well as the Samsung technician's suggestions. No dice.