Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I tried to link my tv to my wifi. entered code to activate

Customer Question

I tried to link my tv to my wifi. entered code to activate tv. now it's stuck on the activate screen. tried unplugging everything but can't get back to 'antenna' or anything else. the heck with the wifi, I just want to get back to what I had! it's been 2 hrs.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: it's a Hisense-roku tv.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugging tv and roku 2 unit for 20secs. hitting all buttons on tv remote and roku remote.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I was just trying to reduce the # ***** remotes I have to use to get to Netflix. I have Direct tv remote, Hisense tv remote, and Roku remote.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Can you get me the model number off of the back of the Hisense TV please?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Also, was this TV just purchased brand new- or if not how old is the set (roughly) please?