Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Samsung tv model un50eh5300 has pic in pic. I have the

Customer Question

My Samsung tv model un50eh5300 has pic in pic. I have the pic in pic on screen but can't get it off of screen. When I hit the pip button it says pip cable 2 then a snowy pic in pic appears over The one I'm trying to close. Any ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. How do you receive broadcasts on the set (cable/SAT box, etc.)?

What is the brand and model off of your cable or SAT box (for example: Explorer HD4340 etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Cable charter- scientific Atlanta 8300hdc
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry but somehow it's gone on its own.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Okay, I was going to ask if you were using the PIP on/off button o the cable remote or the TV remote ( I had just pulled up the cable box manual).

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Anyhow I'm glad to hear it's sorted :-)