Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a tachi plasma tv P55h4011 and it was working great

Customer Question

I have a hitachi plasma tv P55h4011 and it was working great and then one day it just will not come on. Someone told me it was some type of capacitor that was bad and an easy fix. Blue light just blinks when you try to turn it on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for your trouble here

Have you had any outtages or storms?

Have you rebooted the set?unplug from wallpower wait 5 mins eplug back in again?if not please do that

Let me know please before we move on

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I have tried all that...no storms... this actually happened to my TV about 2 years ago and I just put it in my basement in storage because there are no TV repairman in this area

I understand, by far the most common cause of this is bad buffer board(s) they will need to be replaced subject to a visual check would you be interested in doing this your self?

What do you think about this?it will mean getting the buffer boards out and inspecting the chips first I will provide all relevant info

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician) if you need more help let me know , note the question is open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still need help with this please?

Anthony