Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We unplugged our 65" lg few days while we redid our floor.

Customer Question

We unplugged our 65" lg for a few days while we redid our floor. When we reconnected, we now have no signal through our hdmi port. We switched cable boxes to confirm its not the cable box. We had even left the hdmi line on the tv so all we had to do was reconnect to the box. We tried resetting the system, nothing seems to work. The TV is only 4 months old. Is there something we are missing?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s full model number written on the back cover ?

Could it be 65UF6450 for example ?

Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for lunch , send me a reply and I`ll get back to you ASAP