Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just became a member of Amazon Prime. Now my wife and I

Customer Question

I just became a member of Amazon Prime. Now my wife and I are hooked on Downton Abbey but have to crowd up to my laptop. I have three flat screen TV's but don't know how to get Prime on any of them.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: bedroom is an LG but I can't see the model number as it's attached to the wall. Living room is a Panasonic, 2011, Model TC-3AS30.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have Direct TV but have no idea what to do to stream movies and shows
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I'll be happy if we can just watch in the living room.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. There may be a simple solution for you, what is the model number of your laptop?