Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a LG 55" Flat Screen and the picture goes out and

Customer Question

I have a LG 55" Flat Screen and the picture goes out and comes back on again. Any suggestions? Serial #110RMUYB9374
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. In order to proceed I need the full model number (not serial) off of the back of the TV please.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

I also need to know the following:

1) The rough age of the set.

2) What is connected to it (cable/SAT box, DVD, home theater, etc.)?

3) When the screen goes black- grab the original LG remote and press MENU- will the TV's own MENU show up even when the screen is black?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm at work and can't do any of what you are asking. The set is approx. 4yrs. old and is connected to cable/SAT box.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Please reply back when you're at the set as it's impossible to solve technical questions otherwise.