Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My sony wega tv won't turn on after I replaced the lamp, The

Customer Question

My sony wega tv won't turn on after I replaced the lamp
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sony is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The barcode says 2006 and it's a Sony wega KDF -50E2000
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've true holding the power button for a few seconds which made the TV turn on for a few seconds but turned back off and blink red
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Did you have any issues prior to replacing the lamp?
Can you tell me exactly what lights you see on the front, and what color, pattern, etc?