Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I purchased this panasonic at a flea market under the

Customer Question

Hi Pearl , I purchased this panasonic at a flea market under the agreement that it had a 7 day warranty. when I purchased the tv it worked fine. So I didnt think anything . Now 1 month later i finally tried to watch it and it now has a hotel mode. Can you help
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: Its a 2011 and i havent done any trouble shooting
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: ty
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Do you have a remote for it?