Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have Samsung TV model code: UN46ES7100FXZA Version US02.

Customer Question

I have Samsung TV model code: UN46ES7100FXZA Version US02. When we play recorded shows, often the screen goes blank without sound for several seconds, then resumes. We can go back and play it again without the blank.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having issues here, I am assuming this is from a DVR inside your cable or satellite box?if so please re-boot the box by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, if you still have issues please swap the lead if its HDMI, in most cases this is a problem with the box rather than the TV.

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician) if you need more help let me know , note the question is open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need any more help please with the question you asked?let me know thank you

Anthony