Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was given a Panasonic TH 50PX60U. Connection to DISH is

Customer Question

I was given a Panasonic TH 50PX60U. Connection to DISH is ok, the TV channels show up, but I can't get HTMI to recognize/connect to my Apple TV input. The HTMI cable is connected. What should I try?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: it is a Panasonic Viera TH 50PX60U. The date of manufacture listed on back is Sept. 2006. Tried to go through Setup but no luck.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Removing power, connecting and reconnecting USB plug, and going through the remote buttons.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Which model appletv are you using?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.