Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Netflix stopped working on my panasonic 55" plasma tv. the

Customer Question

netflix stopped working on my panasonic 55" plasma tv. the red netflix banner comes on and the bars appear but then it just freezes and says there is no communication. amazon and you tube still function. i have already been in touch with netflix help and we tried everything they asked. they told us to contact the panasonic tech support and to have you perform some kind of a upgrade/reset. can you please help us?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Rick.

Please go into the panasonic settings menu, setup, then About look for Software. What version does it show?