Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Vizio 55 in smart tv. I believe the model is

Customer Question

I have a Vizio 55 in smart tv. I believe the model is M552i-B2, some paperwork got lost in my move, bit I purchased it about 1 1/2 years ago. All of a sudden it won't turn on. I've replaced batteries in the Comast remote twice but the tv won
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry I hadn't finished typing the info. It was purchased about 1 1/2 years ago. Neither the Comcast remote or the tv remote will turn it on. I have another Vizio tv and both remotes work with that tv
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Basically just new batteries in all of the remotes
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I guess that's all
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I understand that the tv is not turning on when you use the remotes. If you press the power button on the TV itself, does it turn on?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,