Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My Sony Bravia lcd digital color tv does not have "smart"

Customer Question

My Sony Bravia lcd digital color tv does not have "smart" wi-if capability without securing a part from Sony. The part suggested is uwabr100. When I contacted encompass they said that part is no longer available. What part do I Need in order to use my in-house wireless wi-if to access Netflix, Acorn etc? . I am not very technical so make your response as simple as possible.I had a problem accessing this info on line as I am elderly and don't understand all the terms.Thank u for anything u can do to help me.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

There is a compatible replacement that you can get online. The best place to get it is at this link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271800089959

Let me know how else I ca help and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I cancelled this enrollment before the answer was received, or I was enrolled in error and would appreciate a refund.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I wasn't able to navigate the website and didn't know how to accesss an answer .. Nor do I remember signing up for enrollment. $33.00 seems a lot to get a notice much later that refers me to e-bay? Am I liable for a refund or not. I now longer have the
equipment installed.