Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I change the resolution on my tv. I switched to time

Customer Question

how do I change the resolution on my tv. I switched to time Warner, and now cannot watch netflix using my Fire stick . The message says the resolution is not ompatible.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Offhand changing to TW would have nothing to do with your Firestick nor the TV's resolution. Please tell me exactly what was changed/moved when TW was installed. Did they change the port the Firestick was plugged into?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

This set is a bit older, and only one of the HDMI ports is "Digital HD" compatible, meaning that it's probably the TW tech removed the Firestick from that pot and instead inserted it into one of the other ones- to make room for the TW box to plug in there. Can you check and tell me which HDMI port the Firestick is currently plugged into?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Let me know when you can see my reply.