Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Still have sound etc but no picture

Customer Question

still have sound etc but no picture
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number please found on the back of the set?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am at work sorry

OK when you get home please let me know that and in addition please have a look on the screen to see if you can see any visble light at all on the display, we need to make checks you see at the set itself so let me know anyhow when ready

Its been a few hours\days now since you submitted your question however I have not seen any replys here what you need to do is just reply back here their will be a box for you to type in and just let me know the info above please and we just move on a step at a time, its and info gathering exercise about your issue then an answer or conclusion.

Let me know please