Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a sony bravia mod. # kdl-52br6 but I lost the screws

Customer Question

I have a sony bravia mod. # ***** but I lost the screws to the stand, I need to know what kind of screws I will need
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

The screws you need are size M5x16. You can get them at your local hardware store or buy them online at the following link:

https://www.encompassparts.com/item/6600267/Sony/2-580-608-01/Screw_Psw_M5x16.

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

I see you have looked at my answer a few times. Just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was successful in putting the stand on but the owners manual stinks as for instructions. I hope I don't have to pay 60 bucks for your answer. 5 bucks is ok but not 60
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

that's the idea of this site. you input a question and when I provide a perfect answer, which I did, then you pay for my time by giving me a good rating.... I spent more than 25 minutes looking it up for you.... I could have been helping many other paying customers.