Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Sony tv has sound the channels including the ones we 't

Customer Question

My Sony tv has sound for all the channels including the ones we don't get. there is no picture on any channel, but we can read the guide descriptions on the bottom. Also Netflix works. What should I do?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: It's a smart Bravia. It started about 2 hours ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We tried turning it on and off, and we went through the the different inputs.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , a TV/AUDIO repairman with 40 years experience.
Perhaps i can help you with this , let me know when you are ready to proceed please .

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Do you need help with this ?