Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have a Coby TFT LCD widescreen TV. Model number TF TV 4025.

Customer Question

Have a Coby TFT LCD widescreen TV. Model number TF TV 4025. It was recently stolen but was fortunately returned. However, the power cord from electrical wall outlet to TV was missing. Where can I order or get a replacement?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Your Coby TFTV4025 uses a standard 3-pong IEC power cord which is the same kind used for a PC, Playstation and many other household items. This cord can be purchased at Radio Shack, or can be ordered from the link below for your set if you'd like:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Coby-TFTV4025-LEDTV5536-6-Ft-Power-Cord-Cable-Plug-/282077365894?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

We do not sell or carry any parts directly, as this is a pay for information site only, but the source above is where you can order it for $10 if you'd like.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?