Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a large Samsung TV (wall mounted). Closed Captioning

Customer Question

We have a large Samsung TV (wall mounted). Closed Captioning has come on and I can't get to go off.
I have
Turned it off and back on
Went to settings ensured captions showed off. Turned captions to on then went back to turn them off. Still have captions. Help!
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Are you using a Cable Box with the set? If so, the Cable Box has it's own CC function. Let me know the Brand and Model written on the front of the cable box and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know when you're able to see my reply.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
See your reply.
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Are you using a Cable Box with the set? If so, the Cable Box has it's own CC function. Let me know the Brand and Model written on the front of the cable box and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

No I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site sends that offer to you automatically- it's not anything I have any control over. Please simply reply back to the info requested here to proceed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget it! Credit me with the $26 and confirm that you really are Samsung because they would not treat their clients this way.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Confirm you are Samsung.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget it and give me the assurance you are Samsung as well as a full refund.