Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

What is the fuese number model No-E50-C1, 4mo old. Model

Customer Question

What is the fuese number for tv model No-E50-C1
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 4mo old. Model #NO-E50-c1
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing it will not do anything, so I thought I'd try the fuese. The only thin is the fuese is white so I can't see
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you have a volt-ohm meter, the first thing to do is to unplug the TV, then set the volt-ohm meter to resistance, then measure across the white fuse. If the resistance is NOT less than 2 Ohms or 3 or 4 at highest, the fuse has indeed blown.

Look at the metallic ends of the fuse. There should be fine writing engraved on the metal ends of the fuse. Use a magnifier if needed... to see the writing. It will tell the fuse's ratings (Volts, and Amps, or V and A.)

By the way: if the TV is 4 months old from being purchased as a new device, then if you open it, you void the warranty. Don't open it. Don't mess with it. Invoke your warranty rights... unless it was sold to you Used, of course, in which case it has no warranty.