Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an older Lg TV. I am trying to hook up an ROKU 2.

Customer Question

I have an older Lg TV. I am trying to hook up an ROKU 2. Sometimes I get the screen that I can put it on HDM1 and sometimes nothing comes up. The tv shows it is on and input blinks. I don't know where to connect the 3 colored wires from the ROKU or do I need to use the USB to hook it up. Otherwise the TV is just blank. It was working fine on the Dish TV - got rid of the dish and went to ROKU. They work on all my other TV's
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

The three colored wires are they red\green\blue?

Anthony

Its been a few hours\days now since you submitted your question however I have not seen any replys here what you need to do is just reply back here their will be a box for you to type in and just let me know the info above please and we just move on a step at a time, its and info gathering exercise about your issue then an answer or conclusion.

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cancelled this question because after searching for 30 minutes, I got no answer. I was supposed to get a refund. Haven't checked.

Actually that is not correct you asked the question at 10.20 on 17th I replied at 10.25 so 5 mins later so maybe you never came back to check?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You may have answered but it didn't come thru on my computer. The answer was the wires are red,white and blue. (or whatever ) That did not answer any questions. The TV comes on sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. When it did I tried to hook up the ROKU and it went blank and hasn't come back on. It i ok. I will just junk it.

The reply I gave was NOT an answer it was a request for information we then move on, it doesnt even look like an answer so I have no idea where you are coming from with that, its not possible to answer any technical queries off the bat and that is for anything you can think of including cars machinary anything

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Already paid and no answers you had the question. I didn't ask what color the wires were

OK bye

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do need more help with this, Barbara?
If so, can you tell me which specific model roku you have? There are several known as the "roku 2" (xd, xs, etc)

If you wanted to cancel/refund, that is something that you'd initiate through the account/help page.

Thanks,