Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

Want to get Netflix on multiple Tes with Directv Internet-

Customer Question

Want to get Netflix on multiple Tes with Directv Internet- wired not wireless yet
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: New to Directv he dish before
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I just need to have Netflix, I thought with Internet connection it would be easy. I have two smart Tes and three not smart
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model of your directv boxes?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
C54,c51(3), h25,c41
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Thank you. Directv is not currently supporting a netflix app directly on their boxes.

You can certainly use the services it does offer, including some on demand movies, but netflix is not one of them.

For your existing smart tvs, they should have netflix, but do require a wifi connection. You'll need to purchase and install a wifi router. Example:

For the non smart tvs, you can connect an external device to them to make them a smart tv, such as a roku, fire tv, or smart bluray player, which would use wifi as well.

Typically changing from dish to direct should not affect your internet connection though, if you have high speed internet already you just need wifi connected to that to share with your wireless devices.

Best regards,