Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an LG ultra 4hd tv that is now not allowing our wiiU

Customer Question

I have an LG ultra 4hd tv that is now not allowing our wiiU to display the game only sound. Also if I go on netflix it will login, show me the movies but once i play it displays only snow much like the wii and i can hear the movie play.i tried unplugging it for 30 seconds then hold the power button longer with no luck. The TV is new for us and I love it but am concerned as to what is going on
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Is the WiiU connected with HDMI directly to the tv?

-How are you playing Netflix? through an external box connected with HDMI or through the App built into the tv?

-Is there any surround sound or sound bar associated with this setup?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?