Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I installed a new dvd player to my tv, now I cannot get my

Customer Question

I installed a new dvd player to my tv, now I cannot get my tv to work. The tv is no longer under the remote for the cable company. It only responds to the remote for the tv. Right now I have just a blank screen with a box saying All Locked This program locked Press OK to enter a password. What do I do to get the tv to respond to the cable remote so I can watch tv. I have already called the cable company. They sai it was the tv giving me problems. I talked to someone from Panasonic and I was told to call the cable company. The cable company told me to call you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, John.

Do you have the original panasonic tv remote?