Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I ordered and received the main board, and would like

Customer Question

Anthony, I ordered and received the main board, and would like instructions on how to replace it. I believe I can disassemble and reassemble the TV, as long as there's no soldering involved. I'm very bad at that.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Have you submitted a question before about this?if so how long ago was it please?

I will need the model number of the set found on the back of the set?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Model ILO HD32. We talked a little over a week ago. It was order ID 16447279-233 with your latest reply to me on July 7th.

Its very easy to replace it just unplug and unscrew the original from the chassis of the set and its the reverse to fit if you have problems please post a photo of the inside of the set and I will post it back thanks