Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Not displaying picture, 1 week, Restarting power, It disks

Customer Question

Not displaying picture
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 1 week
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Restarting power
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: It disks us black with different color on screen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Attached are photo taken of tv screen
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Screen showing pictures attached
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support + Live Video Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Still waiting for answers
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am very sorry for delays we have had a site problem, can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Its been a few hours\days now since you submitted your question however I have not seen any replys here what you need to do is just reply back here their will be a box for you to type in and just let me know the info above please and we just move on a step at a time, its and info gathering exercise about your issue then an answer or conclusion.

Let me know please

Anthony