JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.

Have a lc32ht2u tv that was bought used and no original

Customer Question

Have a lc32ht2u tv that was bought used and no original remote. It stuck on one channel. I tried a reset but in goes back to hotel mode and won't work
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: Sharp
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplugged, held the input and volumn down button down then plugged the tv back in, than held the vol. and channel down buttons than took it off of hotel mode
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 3 months ago.

Hello and good night.

Getting a remote control for the tv will solve the problem that you are having with it. The cheapest price that I could find for one is $19.95. You can buy it from EMTC by clicking here. Shipping is free.

Please remember to give my answer a positive rating clicking on 5 stars and then click Submit. By so doing, I get compensated for assisting you.

Have a wonderful night.