Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have a panasonic tc-32lx60 and want to connect to Apple

Customer Question

I have a panasonic tc-32lx60 and want to connect to Apple TV. How is this done. There is no HDMI plug on the TV only the cable plug
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

HDMI input is located just above the base stand fixture area, it looks hidden so give me 5 minutes to attach a picture of rear of TV that will help you to have better idea about HDMI input port location.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Picture taken from related manual is attached to find HDMI input port location on TV. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.