Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 48' Sony flat screen that I purchased in April. A

Customer Question

I have a 48' Sony flat screen that I purchased in April. A few days ago some of our channels started speaking in Spanish. Other channels starting describing the scene as for someone blind. We had not been trying to make changes/adjustments to the TV, it just started. After it started I have tried to find a setting that might be causing the problem with no luck. The more I think about it I'm leaning toward an internal problem that may not be fixable by adjusting a setting. We didn't purchase an extended warranty assuming it was a good product that would last a few years. It is only three months old. Can you help with a solution or at least a suggestion?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gary.

Could you tell me the model number of the tv, please?
How do you get your stations? Antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite box, etc?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.