Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an LG smart TV...and I am only getting a black

Customer Question

I have an LG smart TV...and I am only getting a black screen. I think it is because the i need to increase the light, but I dont know how, since I can not see the screen....
I have the LG remote that you wave infront of the television to see the curser. How can I change the lighting?? Thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Let me know by replying back here thank you

Anthony

Please if you do not understand why I have asked this please let me know this is an important check.....

Its been a few hours\days now since you submitted your question however I have not seen any replys here what you need to do is just reply back here their will be a box for you to type in and just let me know the info above please and we just move on a step at a time, its and info gathering exercise about your issue then an answer or conclusion.

Let me know please

Anthony