Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I want to buy a wireless earphone Samsung Model LN22A450C1D.

Customer Question

I want to buy a wireless earphone for my Samsung Model LN22A450C1D. What model should I get and do you sell them?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-What are you using this tv for? List everything that is connected to this tv? like cable box, dvd, game, etc...

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Not sure why you cannot reply so I will go with the information given...

A very popular headphone that will connect to the audio OUT jacks on the back of this tv is the Sennheiser RS120. Here is a link to the product page for sale on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001FTVEK

Let me know how else I can help and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

seems like you are having website issues and you opened a duplicate question....

You asked about - does connecting the earphones to audio out still allow others to hear the audio from the TV? The answer is yes, others can still hear the audio from the tv, or you can disable the tv speakers or turn the volume down/mute.

PLEASE reply back here if you need more help.

PLEASE submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page. That is how I get credit for my time.