Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

What does 3 spots on the screen mean when I'm watching tv?

Customer Question

What does 3 spots on the screen mean when I'm watching tv? Whats a power sauder as someone is trying to sell a 70" that needs power sauder is it very expensove and worth purchasing?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Sorry took so long but got kicked off I don't know I just bought from someone it has 3 very small spots which I'm reading has something to do with chip
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't I just got the yv a couple days ago and noticed so I thought I would be proactive as the oic comes in good all but the lil dots
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I also want to know what is a power sauder as I see someone selling a 73" and says thats the prob
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not sure about model number I just bought from someone and I'm not home to look. The only thing connected is a blu ray player
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's a 65" Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

OK, so the little three spots always there when turn On the TV?

Do the spots go away after some time and look stars in picture?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
they seem to go away
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But no stars in pic it is clear after a whiles
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

OK, I really need the TV model number at this point because problem is intermittent and TV model number will help me to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok I'm not home with the info I can call nack later will I be charged $5 again and that's all I'm charged correct?
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

No problem, please take your time and contact customer service through home page for any billing info as I'm just an AV tech tech here to answer TV questions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok ThNks
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

You're welcome.