Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Two weeks ago I bought LG OLED TV from Best Buy. This TV is

Customer Question

Two weeks ago I bought LG OLED TV from Best Buy . This TV is connected to Tivo and Blu-ray player . After I turn off TV in the evening and try to turn it back on the evening of next day, it won't turn on . It's like it goes into some sort of deep saving energy mode if left off overnight . I went into TV's settings and turned off power saving mode and stand by mode. None of this help. Next day my TV still won't turn off with remote control . There's power button at the bottom the screen. Only when I press it TV comes alive, but still does not recognize TiVo but did recognized Blu-ray player. Only after I turned off the power to TV, TiVo and Blu-ray and turn it back on, TV would start working and recognize all connections . Does this sound like a defective TV, or its something else ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Is the TV connected to internet as well?