Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

50 inch Vizio Tv bakes a beeping sound every 3 minutes

Customer Question

50 inch Vizio Tv bakes a beeping sound every 3 minutes whether off or on
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The tv is one year old smart 4K tv
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Called cable company no problem from their end
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: have unplug it too
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Does the beep come from the TV speakers please?or is it from the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Back of set

OK can you please get me the model number from the back of the set so i can check the data and bulletins for the set thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Looking for number

OK take your time

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Cannot read it
Visio 50 inch 4K1 year old
Bought at best buy

The noise is likely to be coming from the power-board their are components on the board that can make weird beeping noises like chokes and coils rattling at high frequencies so you should exercise your warranty here, initially contact the retailer to see if they have any plan for the warranty then contact Vizio themselves you can ring the on this number>>

(###) ###-####/p>

Its likely they will replace the power-board.

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician) if you need more help let me know , note the question is open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?note this is the ONLY option you have with this sorry its not something easier, at least you have the warranty

Regards

Anthony