Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv tv picture is not showing but the sound still work,

Customer Question

My tv tv picture is not showing but the sound still work
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: I'm trying to trouble shoot
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Apex LD4688t
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and on the description of "...picture is not showing...", is the screen all blue, black or white