Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Cant turn up volume on tv i try everything and still vokume

Customer Question

cant turn up volume on tv i try everything and still vokume too low
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i have netflix and always turn up volume with my phone and or remote , remote dont work now new batteries , 4 days has been like this
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: last years model
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: follow instructions on tv check hd wire connection switch wires check batterie on remote check volume on phone
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: 4 days ago i turn down volume with my phone aftwr that i turn off tc went to work come home and thats when problem start it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

3- Do the volume buttons on TV itself work to change sound level?

Thanks.