Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I replaced bn44-00267a which was blowing input fuse. I now

Customer Question

I replaced bn44-00267a which was blowing input fuse. I now have sound and no picture. Can this be a defective bn44-00267a ? My tv is a samsung ln52b630n1fxza. thanks Tom
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes many times. Now just using an antenna. I never see anytrhing on screen.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I checked the voltages on new card which are 5.3v and 13v . I know a coil was bad on old card which blew fuse. i saw coil lx8015 spark.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony