Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a six month old Phiillips TV. It's been working fine

Customer Question

Hi I have a six month old Phiillips TV. It's been working fine and ten minutes ago I switched it on. It was fine for five minutes and then went blank. There is sound and the back lights are on but the screen is just black. I have checked all the cables and everything is fine. Any ideas? Thanks
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: :n
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I switched everything off, waited a while then switched it all back on again. I've tried it on different settings i.e. Apple TV, Video and off air.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Can you please get me the model number from the back of the set?thank you

Anthony