Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a question prepared but am hesitant about just

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a question prepared but am hesitant about just setting $40 buck on the line to ask a question. I guess one question is, What if the answer doesn't fix my TV?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Sharp, LC-46D92U, purchased in 2007.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Component tested passives on power supply board, good visual inspection inside. I have a service manual.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi Kenneth,

Welcome to JustAnswer! Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, so don't worry about that.