Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My plasma LG TV turns off every few minutes. Model # LG

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Joe. My plasma LG TV turns off every few minutes. Model # ***** 50PJ350
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Noticed this 2-3 days ago...I did unplug it and leave it off for a whole day..but the issue has persisted
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried plugging in a different power source, left in unplugged for a whole day, changed the powerstrip but issue persisted
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for your trouble here, when the set goes off what is the status of the power-light on the front of the set please?is it lit?is it blinking?what color is it please? or do you have no power-light at all ?power-light can tell me a lot of what is going on thanks

Anthony

Hello

Welcome

Anthony

If you do not understand my request for info let me know please so I can clarify?

Thanks

Anthony