Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

The I am told the TV has switched and is in store mode...has

Customer Question

The I am told the TV has switched and is in store mode...has ADs about TV SET across across bottom of screen...then stops and restarts. Left to right and holds in place as it highlights each point in the presentation. This does not show up when TV is in mute condition! Set is approx. 3/4 years..don't know why it just happened!!!!
It just showed up please help. Roger Murray..Email***@******.*** tel..***-***-****
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Please press Menu on Hitachi TV remote to get TV menu screen, go to Setup option and select Auto Setup option there you will see TV Location option, select it and change the Store mode to Home mode. Press Menu again to close the menu screen.

This will turn Off all builtin ads/ banners on screen. Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Please do not open fresh questions and reply here as each new question would cost you more money.

I'm going to close other 2 questions now.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Can you please reply with the results?