Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

The energy saving mode on my LG tv continues to pop up. I

Customer Question

the energy saving mode on my LG tv continues to pop up. I want to turn it off
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: turning it off on the menu screen
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- Is it the only message pop up on screen OR you get different pop up?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
60PK540
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for the info.

- Is the Energy Saving only message pop up on screen OR you get different pop ups?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
only energy saving
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

OK, have you turned Off the energy saving mode in TV menu?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

OK, please go to energy saving mode option in menu and select Intelligent Sensor option and select Off in drop down menu that will pop up and reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it still pops up
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Sorry to hear that, lets check Demo Mode option is set as Off in Option menu and Initial Settings as Home Mode in same option menu of TV?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have set these as you said Shahid. I have to stop now to go to work. I will check on this again in the am.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

OK, take your time and if problem persist then unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10-15 minutes to reset it, replug back in and check for energy saving pop up.

Thanks.